If you have encountered the error code 1044 on Amazon prime video, it means you are facing HTTP proxy error. The main task of Virtual Private Network is to unblock the region-locked services such as Amazon Prime video in foreign countries. It happens when the VPN encrypts the device traffic and routes it through another country’s server.
Fixes for error code 1044 in Amazon Prime Video
If you want to fix the HTTP proxy error in Amazon prime videos, it can be easily done. To get the issue resolved, you can check out these easy and quick solutions, as listed below:
- You can choose any of the VPN services available that is still compatible with Amazon Prime video.
- Download the suitable software for the operating system of your device. Almost all the VPNs which are widely used offer apps for mobile as well as desktops. Some of them are available as browser extensions also.
- You need to open the browser extension or VPN app to make a connection with the server of the particular region which needs to be accessed.
- Then go to the Amazon Prime video, choose and open the content which you wish to watch. This might be unblocked now removing the HTTP proxy error.
- If the issue is still there and you are facing the HTTP proxy error, you can try clearing the browser cache, data, and cookies.
- You can try connecting to another server or contact the customer support of Virtual Private Network.
There are various VPNs in the market which make it difficult for the users to find the right services. Here is a list in which the criteria of selecting VPN is defined for the users to resolve Amazon prime video error code 1044:
- Choose the fast networks that are compatible and work accordingly with Amazon Prime video.
- The VPN should be such which has a global network of servers in multiple countries.
- The browsing should be secured with encryption and then kill a switch.
- There must be protection for privacy which is in the form of user-first logging policy.
- VPN should be easy to use with desktop and mobile apps, which makes it more reliable.
- The VPN should allow the user to connect simultaneously on multiple devices.
Free VPN to fix the error code 1044 in Amazon prime video
Amazon has the feature of detecting the VPNs due to which it blacklists the IP address which makes the free VPNs inactive. Usually free VPNs have multiple users on limited servers, making the IP address faulty. So, if you want to use free VPN, you will not be able to access the HD quality videos on Amazon prime.
How to unblock Amazon prime video?
If you want to unblock Amazon Prime video with a Virtual Private Network, you can follow the steps of unblocking as mentioned below:
- Choose a VPN which has access to international servers- You are required to choose a VPN which offers you a quick speed in connections and go across the geoblocks with various foreign servers. There are multiple choices for that.
- Download and install VPN. Connect to a server in which Amazon Prime video is available- The countries which have large libraries of Amazon Prime videos can be used for the connection of VPN. After this, the accessible content might differ according to the locations.
- Sign up for Amazon Prime- You can simply sign up to access the prime videos in Amazon app and start streaming the available videos. You can choose your favorite shows among the available options.
If you want to know how to fix Amazon prime video error code 1044, you need to have a premium VPN to access the Amazon Prime videos outside the country. You should choose the VPN which offers fast speed networks to get buffer-free streaming for the Amazon Prime videos. It will provide a lot of security features also.
If you are still facing any issue related to VPNs or Amazon Prime videos, you can contact the customer support team of Amazon. The executives will serve you with all the possible services and solutions. The services offered by the support team of Amazon are available round the clock, so you can reach them at any time. To get in touch with them, you can use the contact info provided on the official website of Amazon.