Bellsouth email is from AT&T Telecommunication Company.The Email ID is used by the AT&T customers only.
Bellsouth is the name of a very famous email service provider headquartered in Atlanta,Georgia.It is one of the few companies which has established itself as one of the best telecommunication company by focusing on its services.They try to serve their users the best services.
In case your Bellsouth Email Not Working,then you don’t have to worry,you just have to contact the Bellsouth Email Customer Service and they will help you solve your queries.User can add this ID to his smart phone as well as to the client applications.Bellsouth email users can add their account in the iPhone by doing few settings.Many times people reported the problem with the account with the issues like emails not sending or receiving emails and attachments etc.If user finds such issues then he can go for below mentioned troubleshooting steps.
Bellsouth Email Not Working on iPhone
If Bellsouth Email is not working on your iPhone then you need not distress.All you need to do is follow the steps given below:
Method 1 :
- First you have to go in the settings of the iPhone.
- Second you have to go to the mail menu.
- Third you have to select the accounts option.
- Fourth select your email address given adjacent to the details of that precise email account.
- Fifth check your account information such as outgoing and incoming mails.
- Lastly you should check your email settings in the Mail Settings Lookup tool and ensure that they are the same. If you don’t see them then you should contact your email provider or system administrator.
Method 2 :
- Go to the Settings.
- Then click on Mail ,Calendar & Contacts.
- Then tap on Accounts.
- The list of added accounts will be displayed.
- Tap on Bellsouth account and choose the option to delete or remove the account.
- Now Add the account again.
- Go to Mail,Calendar & Contacts.
- Then tap on Accounts.
- Again tap on Add Account.Select the option Mail Account.
- On the next screen, enter your display name,Bellsouth user ID and Password.
- Tap next.
- User can see the option of POP. Enter the pop server name as inbound.att.net.
- For outgoing server enter outbound.att.net.
- Provide the user id and password as and when required.
- Tap on Save.
- Then tap on Advanced.
- On the screen, enable the incoming and outgoing SSL as ON.
- Save the settings.
Now user can access his Bellsouth account on the iPhone.If still there is a problem then user should contact at the Bellsouth Email Customer Support.The most effective tech support regarding adding or removing the accounts in the iPhone is available just in a one call.The executives are certified and experienced and they provides the satisfactorily tech support for 24/7.