Adhere Simple Ways To Fix the Issue when Outlook Mail Account is Not Connecting to the Server:
Since Outlook has been a manager information it has maintained its available in various suites and multiple versions.On the other hand,Outlook mainly is used for emailing service so that people can share messages with their friends and business clients at any time.There are various features and products available in order to manage Outlook email account thoroughly well but still, the users have to some of the issues with it. Microsoft Outlook is often rendered useless in all respects because it cannot connect to its Exchange server. Sometimes troubleshooting the issue is as simple as closing Outlook and restarting. In other instances, troubleshooting is much more challenging for the common users and this is why it is mandatory to get the help form a tech support engineers who provide all essential information to fix the issue in no time.
If there is an issue with the Outlook email account and the server of Microsoft is not connecting to send or receive email,you need to go for the settings in order to set your Outlook email account in the offline mode that will help you to connect with the server, However, if presenting the same problem you may go for the settings to rebuild the connectivity server with ease.Outlook might have two types of the server connectivity problems like .pst and .ost. These both are susceptible to errors that can cause connectivity problems. But to fix this issue there is so simple clue provided by the tech support engineers.
Following are the ways leading you how to fix when Outlook is not connecting to the server:
- At first, log out your Outlook account if you have a sign in already and go to the PC and select the control panel.
- locate the mail icon and the click than users section in order find mail on the control panel.
- If ressuling the Windows, click at the data files and then select your email address and check mark for the yes button.
- Check out the extension file with the name of the.Ost and check its old file.Pst now you can close this Window.
- Go to the offline Exchange mail server and follow the on-screen instruction for the IMAP and SMTP mail server.
- You can see the.PST file allowing repair your Outlook email account on your device.
- Press the repair button and wait a minute.
- Having completed the task you can press the restart button for your computer at the end of the procedure.
After performing the steps if there is another issue or same issue making you bother you are always free to visit Outlook Customer Service center that is available at all the time with the prudent techies who to provide actual guidance within a while.