Google docs are a popular word processor that is introduced by Google. It is one of the free and web-based software which is used for writing content. You can do smart editing and write through Google docs. It has more services like Google Sheets, Google slides, spreadsheet, and many more. You can access Google docs if you have an account on Google. In this, you can create, edit, and share documents online and access them using an internet connection. You can easily fix the issues of Google docs.
There are many problems that come in the Google docs but it can be fixed using the best solutions. If you want to fix the problem of Google docs voice tying not working, then you should follow the below steps carefully.
How to fix Google docs voice typing not working?
It is easy to fix the problem of Google docs voice tying not working. if you want to fix the problem of Google docs, then you should follow the given procedure.
· Enable Microphone Access: You should enable the microphone access to your device. it can fix the issue of Google docs not working.
· Check voice typing: You should enable voice typing in your device. It can fix the issue of Google docs. Check the issue is solved or not.
· Check Google doc’s settings for microphone: You should check the microphone settings for Google docs. Set the setting to default. Try fixing it and check the issue is solved or not.
· Check your device or update it: You should check the device is working properly or not. Update the device and troubleshoot the device. It can fix the issue is solved or not.
· Update your browser: You should update the browser to the latest version; this can be one of the reasons for this issue. Make sure your browser is updated to the current version. Check the issue is fixed or not.
· Check the Google server: Make sure your Google server is working properly. If you have some problem in Google server, then it will not work in android phone. Troubleshoot the issue.
· Clear the cache and cookies of the browser: You should clear all your cache and cookies from the browser. This can be one of the reasons behind the Google doc’s voice typing not working. Remove all the caches and cookies. Check the issue is fixed or not.
· Troubleshoot the internet connection: Make sure you have proper internet connection. You should fix your internet connection. The internet connection should work properly. Check the issue is resolved or not.
· Restart your device: You should reboot or restart your device to fix the issue of Google not working. The basic way is to restart your device. Sometimes, the easiest method fixes the issue.
· Remove the browser extensions: You should remove the browser extensions. This may be creating the problem for Google docs. Troubleshoot the issue. Check the issue is working or not.
· Check your Google settings: You should check all the Google settings. It is possible that there is some problem in settings of the Google. You should apply the default Google settings to fix the issue of Google docs. Check the issue is fixed or not.
These are the solutions to fix the problem of Google docs voice typing not working. We can easily fix the problem of Google docs. If you need help, you can contact Google customer service phone number. You will get full customer support and guidance. They will provide you the precise and better solutions to your problems. They are available every time in your service. Get ready for expert guidance and help.