Steps to edit my name in Google Maps
In the past few years, Google has provided its users with various services and products. And one such amazing service is Google Maps which is basically a web mapping service which provides users with real-time traffic conditions and the shortest route to reach a location. Besides this, Google Maps has the following features:
- Provides verbal instructions
- Instantly measures the distance between the current location and destination
- Provides transportation directions
- Identifies the current location of the users to offer the best possible route etc.
Steps to edit name or location on Google Map
Though Google Maps provides the best and credible services, sometimes some users face some problems because there are few locations and names which defined incorrectly on the map. But, don’t worry as you can easily add or edit name on Google Maps by following some simple steps.
So, if you wish to report a location or name and make changes in it then, you can use the suggest an edit link provided by Google. For this you have to follow these steps:
- First, open Google Maps in the browser. Make sure that you are signed in your Gmail account.
- Now, search for the name or address you wish to edit and tap on it.
- Then, click on the edit link option provided in the description.
- Further, in the edit box type the correct name or location and tap on Update.
Contact Google Maps Support
Besides this, if you face any issues while updating or editing the name or location you can reach out to Google support and get the required assistance on “How do I edit my name in Google Maps?” Furthermore, if you are unable to run the Google Maps app or if you are facing any technical issues, then you can also contact Google support and resolve all your issues in just a few minutes.
And the best thing about Google maps support is that you can easily reach them out through an email service and live chat 24x7 and the desired solutions and answers for all your queries.