Methods For How to Access Gmail in iPhone?
So you have purchased a new iPhone? Then access your favorite email service will first priority for you. You don’t think?
Accessing an email account on the iOS device is one of the perfect experiences. If you are thinking to access your Gmail account it, then you can easily use on your iPhone. Gmail proffer two ways to access through IMAP or POP and both ways are easy to follow if you have a perfect knowledge. If you don’t know How to access Gmail on iPhone, then you need to apply the below steps which will help you in a very simple way.
Access Gmail in iPhone using IMAP
- First of all, make sure that your Gmail is enabled with IMAP.
- Now tap into your iPhone Settings.
- Tap on Mail and then choose the Account.
- Tap on the Add Account and then choose Google from the list of email services.
- Enter your email address and then tap on Next.
- Enter your Gmail password and then tap on Next.
- Now verify your Gmail account by 2-step verification and then tap on Save to complete the process.
Access Gmail in iPhone using POP
- First of all, make sure that POP is enabled in your Gmail account.
- Open the Settings of your iPhone and then tap on Mail.
- Tap on the Account and then choose Other.
- Now tap on the Add Mail Account.
- Enter your Gmail address and password into required fields.
- Tap on Next.
- Choose POP and then enter pop.gmail.com under the Incoming Mail Server.
- Type smtp.gmail.com under the Outgoing Mail Server.
- Enter 465 into Server Port box and then tap on Done tab to complete the procedure.
If you have still any problem while accessing your Gmail account on your iPhone through above-given steps, then contact iPhone Customer Service to grab best in class assistance from the certified experts. They will give better solutions to access Gmail account on your iPhone. After making a phone call, you can get in touch with experts and they fix all your technical issues within a short span of time. This support is available at 24/7 hours and every user can obtain that.