Photos clicking and editing and managing has become so much simple after the evolution of smartphones.Then after every enhancement in technology make sure about the picture quality of photos and images taken from the camera.Apple products are very much popular and one of the best feature is its camera.Apple image gallery is having better storage for storing images.iCloud is the another application where user can store the photos at a remote computer.The stored files are kept safe with user's id and the password.iCloud provides huge amount of extra space so that user can store every small memory ,can edit it,can manage all of them in the albums, can share on social media and much more.One can access iCloud photos from his iphone, or ipad or Windows PC etc. If user is having more than one Apple device, photos can be accessed on any device because all can be accessed from one id. Let's see How To Access Photos from iCloud?
Accessing iCloud Photos From iPhone
- From the settings, go to General, and then Reset.
- Tap on the option, "Erase all the contents and settings.".
- User will be prompted for passcode. Enter the Passcode and confirm the deletion.
- Tap on Erase iphone".
- The phone will restart with default settings.
- While setting the things, tap on Restore From iCloud Backup".
- Sign in with the icloud id and password.
- Then Choose the file to save the back up.
Accessing Photos From icloud On Windows PC
- Install icloud on the system.
- Then launch it and login.
- Enable photos section and then click on Options.
- Look icloud photo library and photo stream enabled.
- At the bottom, location is given where the files are saved. User can change the location if he wish to.
- Click on Done.
- Now user can access the photos and videos from that location in the system.
Need such relevant technical help with best assistance,users can directly connect with iCloud customer service experts straightway.They are well certified and respnsive,delivers instant solution against your all technical queries.