If your iPhone or iPad is demanding back up and you need to do it,then following are the specifications you need to go through to back up your device:
Backup iPhone, iPad and iPod with iCloud:
- There is a built-in software into iOS which backs up your device automatically.
- All you need to do is make sure your iCloud backups are turned on and will automatically continue to backup.
- Go to Settings and Scroll down.
- You will see an option “iCloud”. But make sure you are connected to Wi-Fi.
- Tap on iCloud and in the iCloud section, you see an option of Backup. Tap on back up.
- When you tap on Backup it turns on. It automatically backs up your device, when device screen is locked.
- If your device is running out of storage then, your device needs more storage which means you need to buy a plan. To check the storage capacity of your device.
- Go to Settings>iCloud>Storage. You will see a Change Storage Plan, tap on it.
- You will see the Current plan, tap on it and you will get the upgrade options.
You can also backup iPhone or iPad without iCloud:
Instead of Using iCloud option, You only go for Backup your iPhone device via using iTunes.Some certain necessary procedure you need to follow it .
- You can do it with iTunes and it will backup your device to your Mac or PC via iTunes
- Plug your device into your computer.
- If you are connecting your device for first time, then, device will show “Trust this computer”, click on “Trust”.
Click on “Continue”, if you have connected your device before to the computer.
- When your device connects automatically to your computer, iTunes launch automatically.
- If not, open it manually, by clicking on Finder.
- Under Finder, you see Applications, click on that.
- In Applications, click on iTunes.
- Go to the Summary window of iTunes. Click on the Automatically sync when this iPhone is connected and Sync with this iPhone over Wi-Fi.
- Click “Apply” in the bottom right corner to apply changes.
- Click on Back Up Now, if you would like to manually start a backup
- When backup to iTunes has finished, you will see a timestamp in the middle right area of iTunes.
You can also contact iCloud support team by dialling iCloud Support Number.The tech support team will assist you in best possible way.