Many users are confronted with situations where they find it important to change their personal information such as Apple iCloud ID, iCloud email ID, username or iCloud password on their Apple apps. Here you get an insight how to perform this long and confusing task with as little effort as possible.
To Change or Delete iCloud Account on iPhone or iPad you will need the right settings.
Because your e-mail ID is linked to the Apple ID you use to log in to iCloud, it cannot be changed without the Apple ID. But you can always add another email ID by following the instructions below:Here process explained steps wise from expert for How to change iCloud account on iPhone or iPad device.
- On the start menu of your iPhone, go to Settings > iCloud.
- On the iCloud screen, tap your name at the top.
- In the Apple ID screen, tap Contact Information.
- Under the E-MAIL ADDRESSES section of the Contact Information screen, tap Add Other Email.
- In the available field on the E-mail address screen, enter a new unused email address then tap Done at the top right.
- Then use a web browser on a computer or your iPhone to check the email address.
- How does one change an iCloud password?
- Follow steps 1 and 2 of the How to change an iCloud Email as described above.
- On the Apple ID screen tap Password and Security.
- On the Password and Security screen tap on Change Password.
- In the Verify Identity screen displays the correct answers to security questions and tap Verifying top right.
- In the available fields in the Change Password screen, enter your current password and your new password and confirm the new password.
- Click Change at the top right.
Make sure you follow the above steps in the right way. If settings are entered incorrectly, this can lead to a badly configured device and you can repeat the long process of retrieving your lost password or resetting your device. You can get all of these instructions from the iPhone Customer Service.