Is your iPhone Crashed? Know How to Factory Reset an iPhone
Electronic devices especially 'Smartphone' mostly crashes or gets breach and to handle such situation users need to reset the device. If the device is iPhone, then half of the stress is already reduced because Apple Inc. developed an iPhone in an effective manner so that users can perform the task easily and can restore the data.
However, if you want to Factory Reset an iPhone, then take the backup of the data; either you can use iTunes or iCloud. Both the methods are highly efficient and quite easy also. So, after creating the backup follow the steps to reset an iPhone.
An Emphatic way to Factory Reset an iPhone
- Open Settings on your iPhone
- Now tap on ‘General’, scroll down the page and select ‘Reset’.
- Under the Reset section, you will get few options, select ‘Erase All Contents and Settings’.
- Thereafter, a pop-up will appear on your screen and will ask for the confirmation, tap on ‘Erase iPhone’.
- The device will take sometimes and once the process is finished, you will get an iPhone with factory settings.
- Now restore your backup data from iTunes or iCloud.
If in any situation, you got stalled out, then contact iPhone Customer Service for the assistance.The team will help you to accomplish the task.They work around the clock, so you may seek their support for any issues of an iPhone.