Google Pay is the new age technology of payment that has made sending and receiving money online easier. Indeed, the services offered by Google Pay are the finest, but some users are failing to access the payment services because they are facing errors like the app can't be used on this device.
Thankfully, this issue is very common for the users and can be resolved in time by using some of the solutions. So, for all those who are looking for details on How to fix Google pay can't be used on this device, they can check out the information mentioned in this article.
Solutions to resolve Google Pay can't be used on this device error
As mentioned earlier, this issue is quite common among the users and can be resolved in time as there are plenty of solutions that one can try out to fix this problem in time.
1) Reposition your device
There are chances that the user might be facing this problem because of a minor glitch that can be interrupting the signal between the terminal and NFC antenna. So, try repositioning the device to fix this problem in time.
2) Recently installed apps
There are higher chances that users might be facing this problem because of the recently installed application. So, to help one easily fix this issue in time, one can follow the quick instructions mentioned below:
- Tap on the Settings app and tap on apps.
- Further, scroll and find the recently installed app and tap on the storage option.
- After that, tap on the clear cache and data option.
- Now, pick force stop and tap on the uninstall option.
3) Update the device
Another way to resolve the query on How to fix Google pay can't be used on this device is by updating the device by using the instructions mentioned below:
- Tap on the Settings and tap on the about device option.
- Further, tap on the System updates option.
- Now, the user can check for the system updates and fix the problem in time.
4) Clear cache
Besides, for the users who are failing to access Google Pay on their device, they can clear the cache of the app and check if the issue is fixed or not.
- For clearing the cache, open the settings app.
- Now, tap on the apps and select Google Pay.
- Further, select the storage option and tap on the clear cache option.
Thus, these are the few options available to resolve the query on How to fix Google pay can't be used on this device problem. So, for those facing this problem, they can make use of the provided info and manage their payment services accordingly.