Google is a company that has never disappointed its users and understands their needs. It is also not hidden that this company has spread its roots in every section of the market. And Google can be seen in electronic gadgets, digital machines, smartphones, and many other sections. Interestingly, Google has now come into banking and has introduced various banking applications. One such application is Google Pay that is used to send and receive money digitally. Users who are using this application on a daily basis are fond of using it and trust the application.
However, if you are such a user who is facing issues when using Google Pay and do not know the reason behind then he shall not panic. This is the place that will help you in fixing the same. So, to know how to fix Google pay not working issues you can refer to the reasons and then resolutions.
Reasons Behind Google Pay Not Working!
1. very first reason that is highlighted is the internet connection. If either the sender or receiver does not have a proper internet connection then he can face the issue of Google Pay not working.
2. Another issue is when either of the user’s banking servers are not working due to which payment is taking time to process.
3. Also if the user's Google Pay application is not up to date and he is using an older version even then users might get to face such an issue.
4. When users’ smartphone operating system is not updated for a long time or if the smartphone is affected with any kind of virus.
There are many other reasons that can cause Google Pay not working and hence you get stuck. To get the issue resolved you can try some resolutions stated below.
Troubleshooting Ways to Fix Google Pay Not Working!
1. Start by checking the internet connection. If not working then you need to check the wifi and contact service provider to fix the issue.
2. If a user's banking servers are not working then he needs to wait for a few minutes for servers to get fixed.
3. Check the version of the Google Pay application. If not updated then update the same from the application store to the latest version.
4. Take the help of any antivirus application and remove the virus that has affected your device because of which some applications do not work.
If the above resolutions did not fix your issue then you shall not be disappointed. You are always welcomed to contact Google Pay Customer service to get assistance on the spot saving your time.