How to Fix iTunes Not Responding
iTunes is one of the best ways to download and listening music on your favorite devices including Windows and Mac. iTunes is best known for its error-free and easy to use features. But sometimes users face iTunes not Responding problem while using it on their Windows or Mac. If you are confronting working related issues with iTunes, then read this article and learn about the steps to fix this problem.
Steps to Fix iTunes not Responding on Mac:
- First of all, sign in to your iTunes account on your Mac.
- Tap on Restore iTunes icon and then close then choose iTunes folder file.
- After that, minimize the iTunes library on your Mac.
- Now open the iTunes library folder that you opened previously.
- Press the CMD and CMD+UP button on Mac and then again press the CMD+V.
- After that, hold the option key and press the power button to restart your Mac.
Steps to Fix iTunes not Responding on Windows:
- Make sure that, you are working on the latest iTunes app version. If not, then update your iTunes to the latest version.
- Restart your computer and then open the iTunes again.
- Start iTunes in Safe Mode.
- Uninstall and reinstall the iTunes on your computer.
With the help of above described steps, you can easily Fix iTunes Not Working problem on Windows and Mac.