Is Outlook Not Connecting to Email Server? Here’s the Effective Solution
Microsoft Outlook is regarded as the best email client and hence allows the users to access email features in an efficient manner. Sometimes, breach of the Outlook is resolved by restarting the same, but some cases are bit challenging and need advanced troubleshooting steps and one of such is the connectivity issue of Outlook.
Outlook Not Connecting is the issue where users failed to access the emails.Well, there are multiple ways to fix this issue and among the same best solutions are listed below which will help you to overcome this issue.
How to Fix an issue, ‘Outlook not connecting to Email Server’?
If Outlook is in offline mode, then you won’t be able to access emails. So, your first task is to uncheck the offline mode.
Uncheck Offline Mode in Outlook
For Outlook 2007 or earlier
- Open Outlook and click on the File Menu.
- Move to the section,‘Work Offline’ and click on the checkbox to uncheck the same.
For Outlook 2010
- Launch Outlook
- Click on the Send/Receive menu, located at the top of the page.
- At the extreme right end of the page, you will find an option, ‘Work Offline’ click on it to disable the same.
- And then Outlook will try to connect to the server and once it succeeded you will get emails.
On the off chance, if you fail to resolve this issue, then go for another method and in this method, you will have to repair the Office and in most of the cases, this process fixes the issue. The process is simple and the details are listed beneath.
Repair Microsoft Office
- Click on Start Menu and type Control Panel in the search bar and hit Enter.
- Move to Programs & Features section of Control Panel.
- Navigate to the entity ‘Microsoft Office’ and select the same and then, right-click on it and select ‘Change’ from the list of options.
- Thereafter a new window will appear on your screen, select ‘Repair’ and click Continue.
- The process will take some time and once it is completed, restart your computer for the effective result.
However, if all fails, then you must contact the Outlook geeks and for the same,dial on Outlook Toll-Free Number.The geeks will prescribe you the highly-advanced ways which will eradicate the issues completely. The number is open for 24*7, so you may call anytime.