Sbcglobal emailing service is provided to the customers of AT&T, after the collaboration of both the companies.With this email,customers can manage their account like paying bills,placing complaints,requesting for tech support etc.This email account can be configured with any smart phone and can be added to any email client application.People who access Sbcglobal account through their iphone,may face issues in sending or receiving the emails. This problem is common and can be resolved within few minutes.Here are the steps to resolve Sbcglobal Not Working on iPhone.
Steps for Fix Sbcglobal Not Working on iPhone Issues :
- First check out the password, whether it is correct or not.
- Secondly, check the incoming and outgoing server settings.For incoming server, it is inbound.att.net. For outgoing server it is outbound.net.
- In the advanced settings, enable the SSL authentication for both incoming and outgoing server.
- Try to clear the cache and history from the application.
- If still the problem is there, then first remove the account completely from the iphone and then add it again.
Get Assistance via Sbcglobal Customer Support :
Mostly the problem get resolved with the above discussed steps.If user is still facing the issue then he should contact with the Sbcglobal Customer Service.The experts here are always present to help users. They provide the most effective and precise solutions for the account related issues.The executives are dedicated for 100 % customer service.