Failed to fix Wordpress “White Screen of Death” Issues? Get Complete Solution
Wordpress “white screen of death” is a common issue and if you are facing such,then you are not alone.There are numerous users who faced such issue and the prime symptoms are, the screen turns blank and you won’t be able to see your content.
There are multiple causes for such issues and the prime one is the missing of the Plugins.There are few ways to get rid of such issue, either remove that plugin or rename the same.For your convenience few steps have been listed beneath.
Wordpress “White Screen of Death” ǀ Comprehensive Approach
- First of all, get into the FTP client and get access to the server by Signing-in with the Web host credentials.
- Now,search for the directories where your Wordpress files are located.If you are unable to find the same, then dial on Wordpress Toll-Free Number to get the assistance.The number is available 24*7, so you can make a call whenever.
- After finding the same, select the wp-content folder.
- In this folder, you will get multiple files and folders, select plugins folder and highlight the plugin on which you were working.
- Thereafter, right click on the same and click Delete.
- On the off chance, if you want to rename, then select the Rename tab and enter the new name.This process will deactivate the plugins.
- Now,open your Wordpress site and this time, you will see your website free of issue.
However,if you are not able to identify the correct plugins where you have to perform the operation,then contact Wordpress Technical Support.The geeks have good knowledge in this domain and will provide the comprehensive solution in the quick frame of time.