How do I Get a Refund for iTunes or App Store Purchases?
Have you recently purchased an app, music, movies or any other? But suddenly confronting any problem with them? Then you can easily request a refund to Apple. But remember that you can’t request without any reason and you have a proper reason or problem before request a refund.There are lots of ways to get a refund and only fewer users know it. If you don’t know How to get a refund for iTunes or App Store purchases in a proper and recommended way, then read this article and learn about the procedure.
Follow the Below Steps to get a refund using iTunes in Windows or Mac:
- First of all, open the iTunes in your Windows or Mac computer and then tap on the Account.
- Enter your Apple ID and password into given field.
- Now click on See All under the Purchase History.
- Click on the arrow icon and choose the purchase that you would like to refund.
- Now click on Report a Problem that is available on the bottom side of purchase.
- Now click on Report a Problem for which item you want to refund.
- After that, login by using your Apple ID and password.
- Click on Choose Problem and then select your problem from the drop-down menu.
- Now enter your problem and then click on Submit tab to complete the procedure.
If any problem occurred while applying the above-given steps, then you can straightforwardly contact iTunes Customer Service and get the refund for iTunes or App Store purchases from the certified professionals. They have detailed knowledge to resolve various iTunes related issues and they also fix this problem in a very short span of time. After making a voice call, you can get this assistance easily which is always available at 24/7 hours for the users.