How to Manage iCloud Storage?
iCloud is one the most popular services provided by the Apple that help the users to keep their photos, videos and other documents saved in the form of cloud storage.Users get 5GB of free storage while they set up an account on iCloud. This space can also be increased to 50GB whenever users required.
Are you run out of the iCloud space? Then you can’t store any media object inside it.To get required space, you can also manage your iCloud space on your device by managing some necessary and unnecessary apps.
Check How much space available in your iCloud?
Before managing iCloud, first, you need to check that where iCloud is using the space. The checking procedure is different in iOS devices or Mac. You can also get iCloud Customer Service to check available space in your iCloud from the professionals. If you are using iPhone or iPad, then follow the below steps to see available storage:
- First of all, open the Settings of your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on your Apple ID.
- Choose iCloud and then you will see a colored graph that shows which kind of data taking space and how much is taking.
- After that, delete all the old backups or files that are not necessary to free up space.
Backup the Data on your Device
It is very important to backup your data in a proper and required way. If you don’t know how to backup your data in your iOS devices, then go through below steps:
- Open your iPhone Settings and then choose iCloud.
- Tap on Storage and then choose Manage Storage.
- Now choose the name of your iOS device.
- Now tap on the Backup option and then turn off the backup for unwanted apps that you don’t want to backup.
If you are confronting any technical problem during the backup, then dial iCloud Helpline Number to get an instant help from the professionals to resolve various problems related to iCloud backup.
Turn Off or Delete backup on your device
You can also delete any previous or earlier backup on your device that is consuming too much space in the iCloud account. For this, follow the below steps:
- Go to the Settings of your iOS device and then tap on General.
- Tap on Storage and iCloud usage.
- Choose Manage Storage.
- Choose your device name and then tap on Delete Backup.
- After that, tap on Turn off and Delete to complete the procedure.
Are you still confused to follow the above-mentioned steps? Then you can also dial iCloud Password Recovery number where you can get reliable solutions from the well-qualified technicians on various iCloud related problems. They will fix all your problems within a short span of time. They are always present at 24/7 hours to assist the users.