iPad is one of the best touch-screen tablet PCs which are made by Apple Corporation. Apple has launched the three iPad products in order to distribute the mobile phone service. iPad is involved with the activation lock that helps to secure your device in many ways. So it is quite clear that having an activation lock on your iPad is both Good and bad. However, we will update the information regarding Good things that are very effective with its anti-theft technology. But when it comes to the bad things, it is understood with the activation lock which is not possible to bypass it yourself without the Apple ID and password of the person who is quite expert to set up the iPad in the original form.
How does it work?
It is also important to collect the information with regards activation lock that gets lock when you enter the new password several times. Apart from that, there is another cause when you find your iPad with the iCloud activation lock, you should choose if someone has tried to access or unlock your iPad device. You can use the activation lock on your iPad device using its appropriate four digits codes that you should enter into the required field. It is said that, while bypassing the activation lock is very difficult when you don’t remember the password, but you are on the best page to learn the simple tutorial to get this issue fixed expeditiously.
Get Help To Remove ICloud Activation Lock From IPad Device:
Activation Lock is a complete feature of Apple that introduces iOS 7 comes to reduce the theft of iOS devices. If you really want to enable or disable Activation lock on your iPad device, you should select the find my iPhone. This is an option that helps to enable and disable your activation lock without facing any trouble. But if you failed and don’t know how to remove the iCloud activation lock from the iPad, you can have important tips and tricks to get this issue fixed at the right time.
Following Are The Ways To Remove ICloud Activation Lock From IPad:
- At first, turn on the iPad device and go to the settings and select the iCloud activation option and enter the Apple ID and password.
- You can start up your device and tap on the activation lock screen and enter the original Apple ID and password
- Tap on the settings and select the iCloud account to sign-in and then select your name and press the next button.
- Select the General option and then click on the erase all content and click on the Settings option and press the next button.
- Click on the erase option and click on the iPad tab and then enter the verification code number and move to the next.
- You can select remove from the account tab and restart the iPad tab and make sure that you are having a good connection to internet service.
- Select the activation code to break the password and then select the apple ID to press the erase button.
- Select the activation lock option and enter the mobile phone number and press the submit button.
- Check your phone and enter the verification code to enter the field and create a new activation lock code to access at the end of the task.
Now you can access your iPad device using its four-digit verification code. However, if you face any further issues while accessing the iPad device using its activation lock code and don’t know how to remove the iCloud activation lock from the iPad, you should get in touch with the tech support team to get the issue fixed instantly.