How to Reset Gmail Account Password
There are many users who do not change the password for years and later complain that they are not being able to access the account.This is because hackers are always looking for ways through which they can easily access the users account and steal some sensitive information.It would be difficult for the hackers to track if they are not changing the password at regular intervals.So if you are one such user who has not been changing the password at regular intervals then you are required to do the same on an immediate basis.In case you are not aware of the reset process then this tutorial is certainly going to help you with the same. In case of troubles or any other issue and query feel free to connect with Gmail Password Reset Number which is a toll free service offered from the best technicians in the market.The number is solely available to fix password related issues of the account. Other users can simply move down the tutorial and follow the below mentioned step by step procedure to get the tasks executed in an effective manner.
Easy Steps for Reset Your Gmail Account Password:
Step 1: Users can first of all login to their account by entering the account username and password.
Step 2: Users can then click on the “Gear” icon from the upper right corner and then on “Account Settings” from the drop down menu.
Step 3: Users can then simply select “Signing in to Google” from the “Sign-in and security” tab.
Step 4: Users will then need to choose "Password" to reset the account password.
Step 5: Users can then enter and confirm the new password and then finally select “Change Password”.
As we all know that password is essential part of each web account.Without having any such specific password,no user can access their email account services.Among all different web email services,Gmail is one of most popular and well known emailing service provider,which is most widely used by all subscribers.As you know well that,Gmail provides high priority to the mailing security which plays vital role in sharing information purpose.So that it never allows to access your Gmail account with weak or insecure password.If someone have lost or forgotten their Gmail account password and can’t able to access their services, It allows two ways to recover or reset your lost or forgotten Gmail account password via their registered phone number or alternative mailing address.
Steps for Gmail Password Recovery or Reset process via Mobile Phone Number
- First you need to open https://mail.google.com then click on “Need Help”which displays at right hand bottom of your Gmail account.After clicking on click,It will redirected you “Gmail Password Recovery” tab option,where you have to enter your valid email address and then tap “Next “.
- In Next page, you need to submit and verify your CAPTCHA.If CAPTCHA is unable to identify you then refresh your page for new code.
- Visit the Next page,where Google will ask your last entered password.If you don’t have remember then Just simply “Skip”.
- On next page,you will have option to verify your registered number which is already linked with your Gmail account.You will get verification code on your phone number and then reset your Gmail account password.
Further any assistance still required then they can connect with Gmail Support experts via Gmail Password Recovery toll free number,which is 24 by 7 avail for assisting best services against any Gmail account password related queries either lost,forgotten or hacked account.
Steps for Gmail Password Recovery and Reset Process via Email Address
If user don’t linked up their mobile number with their Gmail account,still they have other options available for How to reset Gmail account password.The alternative way is Recover Gmail account password via using alternative email address,which is already used by you at the time registration.This alternative email address is known as recovery email.Follow below procedures carefully for your Gmail account password recovery or reset process.
- First subscribers need to open www.google.com/gmail in to browser.
- Now go to Gmail login page and enter your email address and password and tap next.
- If you are unable to login your Gmail account, it may possible that you have forgotten,lost or enter wrong password.Then visit to “Need Help” Page on where various options are available for Gmail Password Recovery Option.First option to click on “I don’t know my password”.
- After choosing option for “I don’t know password” It will create two option for your either entered your last remembered password or I don’t know.
- Now Gmail/Google will ask you for entering your alternative email address,If you don’t add phone number as recovery option.You will get secured verification code on your alternative email address which you already added with the time of account registration.Once you received code,you will redirected to page where you will ready to set or create new Gmail account password.Thus,you have reset your Gmail account password successfully.
One can go for best assistance for their Gmail account password recovery or reset issues,directly making call on Gmail Password Reset Number and talk with best representative for specified services.
Is this getting too complex for you ?
In order to follow the above mentioned steps users require a sound technical knowledge of their email account. In case you are unable to get the above mentioned steps then you should not worry at all and seek immediate assistance from the best technicians in the market. They are certainly going to offer all the necessary assistance so that the issue is resolved within a very quick span of time. Users can anytime use the Google Account Recovery Number to get in touch with the certified technicians and get one stop solution for the issue. The certified technicians would be more than happy to offer assistance via one of the modes from remote assistance or live chatting and mail support.