Method of How To Reset HP 2600 Printer Password
HP is one of the leading and prominent American company that manufactures products for the computer. These products are printers, scanners, laptops etc. And all these products make the work of people efficient. The printer is those devices which can produce the hard copy of important images, documents, etc.
Ever since it has been introduced in the market, it did get many competitors but managed to rise above all without compromising their product quality and service. And with the advancement in technology, this also was updated and several new models are still being launched in the market. Resulting in this, one of the prominent and preferred printers is HP 2600.
HP 2600 Printer Setup Password
This is the new generation printer which has enhanced wireless setup with simplified and quicker response to commands. The series of this printer offers the high-resolution print quality of documents and images. This printer is the wireless one needs a password to setup and configuration. In case, the user is not aware How to reset HP Printer Password then can follow the steps below.
Method 1: Push Button Configuration Method
- Tap and hold wireless and cancel button from printer control panel simultaneously for at least three seconds.
- Doing so the user will land on WPS push mode. And the printer wireless light will start to blink.
- From the router, the user needs to tap on the WPS button.
- Look for the blinking light, if it stops blinking and turns into a blue color then the printer gets connected successfully.
Method 2: By Using Pin Method
Before following this method, the user should be aware of the password or pin so that it can be entered easily when asked in the steps mentioned below.
- The user is required to click on the wireless button and information button at the same time for more than 3 seconds.
- Doing so the user will land on network configuration page and then find WPS pin option on the page.
- Now the user is required to hold the wireless button from the printer control panel and the wireless light starts to blink.
- Tap and open router’s configuration settings and reach to the space to enter WPS Pin.
- Enter the pin in the required space and click “OK”.
- Wait for at least 2 minutes. If the printer is connected then the light stops blinking and turns into blue.
Having Issues? Don’t Hesitate to get in Touch with HP support
In case the user is not able to understand the steps above then he can reach HP Deskjet 2600 EWS password reset number. This number is a toll-free helpline number which is available 24/7 at your service and one can contact any time without hesitation. The experienced and skilled customer support representatives will be glad to assist you and will be able to provide the resolution in a short span of time.