Roku is a series of digital players that is used as an entertainment device. One can easily play audio, videos, movies, games or daily shows according to their preferences. Roku is another application which is used by people for their entertainment purposes in different parts of the world. And with its interesting streams of videos, Roku has become an application by which the people are fond of. Manufactured by Roku Inc, it provides the top content in the form of different channels.
Known as the tool for entertainment purpose, Roku has received the critical acclamation for the type of services and channels offered to its users. Users are intrigued by new videos, movies and other options and this shows that Roku Inc is taking good care of public interests. The streaming device requires a wifi connection for the internet router for non-stop service. And to experience the service of this digital media player, one is required to create the account from the official website of the Roku. Once the account has been created the user can easily keep track of the latest videos which are streaming.
Roku Password Reset Not Working
Hence, with all this, it is clear that Roku requires an active email address and it will be updating its users regularly. Hence, Roku should be protected with a strong password so that no intruder gets the access of your account without your knowledge. Hence, it is advised to always keep a check on your password by resetting it on regular basis. In case, you find that Roku password reset not working properly then you are requested to relax. Read further to get the resolution to it.
Learn How to Reset Roku Password
The user may follow the steps illustrated below to know How to reset Forget Roku account password.
- Launch the web browser and go to the official website of Roku.
- Tap on “Log In” option at the top right and enter the username that you use for Roku.
- In the next step, the user is required to tap on “Forget Password” option just below the password field.
- Roku will now redirect you to its recovery page where you have to select any one recovery option.
- Select the option of recovery using the phone number and type the captcha code that is displayed in front of you and clicks “Enter”.
- Confirm the phone number and click “Send Code” option. Check the phone for the verification code that you have received.
- Enter the code in the space given on screen and tap “Next”.
- Roku will now allow you to create a new password.
- Enter the password that is unique and strong and taps “OK”.
- Your Roku account password has been changed and you can easily log into the account using the new password.
Therefore, the steps elaborated above will help you in getting back your Roku account. Hene, you may now enjoy all the videos streaming again.
Seeking Help From Roku Helpline
Further, the user may also get in touch with customer support number any time to get any issue resolved in short span of time. This customer support is 24/7 active so that the user may get in touch at any time of the hour.