Get Details to Reset the Wordpress Password with various methods !!
If the users of Wordpress have forgotten their account password and are willing to reset it then for this they can follow the given three methods and can easily reset their password. The methods for resetting the password are namely:
- With the use lost your password link.
- With the use of Quick install application.
- With the use of pHpMyadmin
For Wordpress Password Reset with the use of lost password link the user need to follow the below mentioned steps:
- First of all go to the Wordpress login screen and enter the login details in the form of http://(your domain name).com/wp-login.php.
- Go to the login form and select on lost your password option.
- Mention the username or the email address.
- Further select on get new password.
- The new password will be sent to the registered email address.
For resetting the password with the use of Quick Install application the below mentioned steps needs to be followed :
- Firstly,sign in to the CPanel.
- Go to software menu and select on Quick Install.
- Select on my installs option and click on the installer that needs to be changed.
- Further click on reset password menu and select on the username for which the password needs to be changed.
- In the given space enter the new password and select on save.
Furthermore,if the user have any doubts related to these steps then they can simply get in touch with the Wordpress Technical Support team members available for the user's. The technical representatives can be contacted by their number and also by their email address.