Perhaps you are expecting to learn the process of configuring a Gmail account on iPhone.You are welcome at our write-up.To Set your Gmail account on your iPhone,you just need to follow the given steps.But you should not forget to select other Gmail data you want to setup Gmail on iPhone.You can do it by sliding the data on the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Open the [Settings] icon.
- Due to its gear symbol, you can identify it easily. It is available on your home screen.
- You will find the [Apple] app along with Calendar and Notes. It is needed to be clicked.
- Scroll down and click on [Accounts] – the first section of the menu.
- Go to the bottom section and tap [Add Account].
- Here you need to click on [Google]. This option can be found in the middle of the list.
- Enter your [Gmail Address] after you have clicked on the [Google] option.
- Plus, enter your password in the [blue] labelled field.
- You will get two-step verification if you have enabled it earlier.
- We urge you to enter it.
- The [Mail] option will turn green if you turn it on.
iPhone customer care which is connected to iPhone Customer Service Phone Number is playing a significant role in this context. It is promised to help you (or the other users) if you face any unwanted difficulty in the configuration. You can access this helpline number from any point of the globe. It has 24-hour accessibility.