Though Hotmail and Outlook both are independently one of the most popular email service providers and let you access the best services. Merging them in one is quite a fantastic idea to get all emails on one email. You can set up your Windows Live Hotmail account on Outlook to send and receive emails.
Also, if you are wondering about the Hotmail account setup in Outlook process, you shouldn't worry about it. Because this post will help you to add your account on Outlook whether you're using free Hotmail services or you are accessing the paid accounts. All you need is to go through the instructions mentioned below and complete the setup process without any difficulty.
Hotmail Account Setup In Outlook
- First and foremost, you are required to open the Outlook.com.
- Then you have to choose the Settings option by clicking the gear icon at the right top corner of your screen.
- Also, you need to choose the View all Outlook Settings at the bottom of the menu.
- After that, you are required to choose the Sync email option on the next page.
- In addition, you should choose the Other email accounts option under the Connected Accounts section.
- Further, you have to fill in the display name and full email address along with the password of your Hotmail account that you want to set up in Outlook.
- And lastly, click OK.
This is how you will be able to complete the Hotmail account setup in Outlook. Moreover, if you need assistance for doing so, you can contact the Outlook customer service. Besides, if you want to set up Windows Live Hotmail in Outlook 2003 and 2007, you can go through the instructions mentioned below.
Steps to Set Up Windows Live Hotmail in Outlook 2003 and Outlook 2007
- To begin the process, you need to download the Microsoft Outlook Hotmail Connector and install it.
- Next, you should choose the Outlook Connector option and go to the Add a new account section in the menu.
- Then you are required to enter the Windows Live Hotmail address in the given field.
- Also, in the password field, you have to enter the password of your account.
- After that, you should enter your name in the given field and click OK twice.
- Moreover, you have to restart your Outlook once the process is done.
Get Your Hotmail Account Set Up on Outlook without Any Hassle
With the help of the above information to set up your Hotmail account in Outlook, you will be able to access all your emails on Outlook without any hassle. And you will no longer worry about how to set up Hotmail account in Outlook. Also, if things go south and you get stuck at any point while doing the process, you can contact the customer service. The team of the technical support team is there to help you around the clock. The tech support team is available on a single phone call; you can dial the customer service number anytime from anywhere to get help from the experts.