Google, as you might know, is a popular multinational IT company that is known for offering its users with the finest internet-related services which include, Google Chrome.
For the users who are not aware, Google Chrome is a web browser developed by Google which one can use for surfing online or for accessing various third party services or products. Further, the developers have even introduced various features to make the interface of the browser user-friendly.
However, there are a few users who have reported issues with the pop-up ads appearing on the screen which after a certain period become irritating. Luckily, one can easily resolve this issue in time by following the simple troubleshooting steps.
Also, for the users who have a query on how do I stop pop up ads on Google Chrome, here in this article, they will be offered with the simple procedures that one can follow to easily resolve this issue in time.
How Do I Stop Pop Up Ads On Google Chrome ?
As per the default settings, Google Chrome block pop-up ads on various sites. However, there are times when the user might require to make changes in the settings. So, to help out the users, here are the simple steps for blocking pop-up ads on Chrome using various devices.
On the computer
- For this process, the user is required to open the Chrome browser.
- Now, in the customize section, the user is required to click on the Settings option.
- Further, the user is required to scroll down and select Advanced option and click on Site settings under the privacy section.
- Then, select the Pop-up option and simply block the ads.
- For this process, the user needs to launch the Chrome app.
- Further, in the Settings section, the user needs to tap the Site settings option and select the pop-up option.
- After that, the user simply needs to disable pop-up ads.
- For this process, the user requires to launch the Chrome app on their iPhone device.
- Further, the user needs to tap on the Settings option and select the Content settings option.
- After that, the user simply needs to enable block pop-up option.
Hence, these were the few simple procedures that one can follow to block pop-up ads on the Chrome browser. In case, if the user has any queries regarding how to stop pop up ads on Google Chrome, they can simply contact support for required help and resolve this issue in time.