If you are looking for information about Google Chrome update then you are at the right place. Google Chrome is one of the most used browsers nowadays and Google keeps on updating it from time to time to make it more attractive. Google Chrome update allows us to add more features to the browser and users are always advised to update it to make full use of these features. Here you will get to know about the process for updating Google Chrome browser in various devices.
How To Update Google Chrome Browser On Windows?
You must be aware that the Google Chrome is used in windows operating system for browsing purposes as it provides access to various websites. If you want to know the process to Update Google Chrome Browser on windows, then follow the steps given below:
- Open Google Chrome in your windows system and then tap three dots given at the top right corner of the browse.
- Then go to the help option available on the drop down list and another three options will appear under it.
- You have to choose the first option among them that is About Google Chrome
- Once after tapping About Google Chrome options you will be redirected towards Chrome settings page
- On settings page you will see that Google Chrome starts checking the latest available updates
- If your browser is up to date then the same message will appear on screen and if it is not, then it will start updating itself automatically
- When the update process is complete and re-launch button will appear on the screen
- Click relaunch button to complete the Google Chrome browser update installation
- You can also download Chrome installer in your windows system and it will automatically update your Chrome browser
How To Update Google Chrome On Android?
Android phone users can also use Google Chrome as their mobile browser and they can apply for the Google Chrome update on their device itself. If you are an android user and looking for the process to update Google Chrome on your device then follow the enlisted steps for the same:
- Unlock your android mobile and navigate play store icon from the screen
- Click to open play store and tap on three horizontal lines given at the top of the screen
- Then select My Apps & Game option from the drop down menu and a new screen will open
- Now tap update option given in the My Apps & Game section and find Google Chrome option
- Then click the update button given next to Google Chrome and the latest update will start downloading itself
Hope you are able to understand the above explained process to update Google Chrome on windows and android phone. Contact Google customer care team for help, if you face any difficulty while updating Google Chrome.