Gmail is one of the famous email services used by the billions of users all over the world. One can easily access the Gmail account on various devices to send and receive emails. Gmail is best known for its quality and error-free services. But sometimes users confront numerous problems when they forgot their Gmail account password.
Did you forget your Gmail account password? And doesn’t know about the password recovery process? Then don’t be tensed. There are multiple ways to recover a Gmail account password in a very simple manner. Read this article very carefully and learn about the reliable methods to recover your Gmail account password.
How to reset Gmail password with https://recover Gmail password?
If you want to change the password of your Gmail account, then you can without much stretch do that with your current password. To do that, follow the below steps:
- First of all, go to the official Gmail sign in page and then click on gear icon available on the top-right side.
- Choose the Settings from scroll-down.
- Now click on the Account Info section and then select Security Settings.
- Enter your alternate email ID to obtain the security code and then you will receive a security code to your provided option.
- Enter the received code and then click on Change Gmail password.
- After that, enter a new password for your Gmail account and then re-enter it to confirm.
How do I recover Gmail password?
Have you forgotten your Gmail account password? Then you have needed to recover as soon as to prevent against any hacking activity. To recover your Gmail password, follow the below steps:
- Open a web browser in your computer or phone and then go to https://g.co/recover which will redirect you to the password recovery page of Gmail.
- Click on I don’t know my password.
- Enter your Gmail address that password you want to recover and then click on Next.
- Now you will be asked to enter your last remember password and you can skip this option by clicking on Try another way.
- After that, you can choose a password recovery method via phone number and then you will get a verification code to your registered phone number.
- Now enter the code that you have received and then click on Continue.
- After that, enter a new password for your Gmail account and then also re-enter it to complete the procedure.