Are you not able to send email using your Apple mail? If yes, then it might create a problem as your work might hamper in such a case. Now everyone is dependent on email and cannot think of sharing any large file without the help of it. And when the most important source of sharing the messages gets blocked or create issues then it might result in problems. So, if you are Apple mail user or iCloud user and is facing issues with it then you need not panic. You can follow the steps below to find out the possible reasons and its solutions for not able to use Apple Mail.
List of Causes Leading icloud Email Not Receiving Emails!
There can be many reasons which can lead to the issue of iCloud Not Receiving Emails and making hindrances in your work. But you do not have to get puzzled as you are not alone in this issue. Many users are also sailing in the same boat and finding the resolution to fix it. So, first, let us start with the reasons causing such issue.
- Improper internet connection in wifi or service operator.
- Not entered proper login credentials to log into the Apple mail.
- Accumulated cookies, caches and thumbnails of the email.
- Inbox and outbox capacity is full and no new mail can enter or send.
- Device affected with the virus.
And there can be many other reasons which can lead to iCloud Email Not Receiving Emails and creating issues. The ways to resolve the issues are also stated here.
Troubleshooting Ways To Fix iCloud Email Issue!
- Check for the internet connection in your wifi as well as the device. If wifi is not working properly or the internet is slow then you can contact the network service provider.
- Check the login credentials and log into the account using the correct one if not.
- Clear all the cookies and caches from the email settings.
- Also, delete all the unwanted email from inbox and outbox both. This will make space for the new emails.
- Use any antivirus application to combat and remove the virus if the device gets affected with it.
- Also, enter the POP3 server and SMTP server details manually to get the issue fixed.
- You can even update your email application to the latest version if not yet updated.
And there can be many other ways by which you can fix your email not receiving issue. And after following any of the above tips you can get rid of your problem.
Contacting iCloud Customer Support!
The users who are still in the same issue and are not able to solve it then you are free to contact Apple customer support which is 24/7 active.