Is your iPhone failed to update the software? Go for the Recovery Mode
Most of the iPhone errors can be resolved by simple troubleshooting steps including restarting. But, some errors are complex and need the advanced solution.The solution is named as iPhone in recovery mode; make sure that this method should not be used for any issue.
When to perform iPhone Recovery Process ?
This method should be performed when the iOS failed to update the software or the files gets corrupted and if your iPhone becomes unresponsive, then go for this method.This process prevent further damage to your gadget.
How to put iPhone in Recovery Mode ?
This process is applicable for iPhone 7 or later.However, if you have iPhone 6 or other, then skip this process and move to the next stanza.
- First and foremost, turn off your iPhone and for the same, press and hold the Power button for few seconds. Then you will get the Switch off option on your iPhone screen; swipe the slider to off mode.
- Now press and hold the volume down button and then connect your iPhone to the Computer or Mac with the USB. Make sure to turn the iTunes on your PC.
- When you will find the iTunes logo on your iPhone, and then release the volume down button.
- Thereafter a dialogue box will appear on your PC showing Update or Restore, click on Update.
- The update process will take some time and when the task is completed; unplug the USB from the iPhone.
- Turn the device off and then turn it ON.
iPhone Recovery mode for iPhone 6 and other versions
- Turn off the device and for the same, press and hold the On/Off button for a couple of seconds and then you will find the turn off option on your display, swipe the slider in off mode.
- Now press and hold down the Home button on your iPhone and then connect the device to the Mac or PC with USB. Make sure to run the iTunes on your PC.
- Thereafter, you will find the logo of iTunes on your iPhone. Once you find the same, release the Home down button of your iPhone.
- Then you will find the two options on your PC’s screen i.e. Update or Restore, click on Update.
- Let the process complete.
If failed then?
On the off chance, if you failed to perform the task or stuck amid the process, then contact iPhone Customer Service.The team will offer the wide range of comprehensive solution to fix the issues.They work around the clock, so you may contact them anytime.