Unaware about .Htaccess Tricks for Wordpress..!!
Follow these Tricks
Blogging has become a common phenomenon these days. People across the world use blogging as an interactive medium to interact with the world. There are plenty of blogging medium which provides user to post and publish the blogs.One such popular blogging platforms is WordPress. Wordpress Toll Free Number will help and assist you in fixing any problem in no time.
Wordpress is one of the leading and most popular blogging platforms in the world. It is currently being the most widely used blogging sites in the world with more than 300 million active user bases within a span of few decades. It is the sheer recognizability of the blogging platform over the course of time. Apart from blogging, it also provides some additional features in form of themes, social plugging in order to increase visibility and reach among the internet. But sometimes user does face problem while working on the Wordpress, one of the common problem user face is regarding how to use .htaccess file tricks for wordpress. .htaccess is a powerful configuration file which allows user to do a lot amount of neat things on the website. User can apply these tricks. Here are some of the most common .htaccess tricks to explore the different things.
- As most of the times, user faces the virus attacks, there is a plenty of ways to protect the wordpress admin area. One of the most common ways is to disabling directory browsing area
- In order to improve upon your security user needs to disabling php execution for some wordpress directories.
- Afterwards User needs to create a blank .htaccess file on your computer and then paste those codes into < Files.php>.
- The root directory plays an important and crucial roles is wp-config.php file which contain the information about the wordpress database and then you can protect these codes through using simple codes.
- User can set up 301 redirects through .htaccess file by pasting same simple codes.
- User should ban the suspicious IP address.
- User must protect .htaccess from any type of unauthorized access.
- You should also disable hotlinking in wordpress through in using .htaccess.
In case, if you face any problem regarding any problem related to wordpress then user can directly take the help through the Wordpress Technical Support Phone Number.They have highly qualified technical expert team which are well versed in their domain and have tons of experience to make sure that whatever be the problem must be resolved on immediate basis.