Snapchat is a fun app that is being used widely, nowadays. With this app, you can stay connected to your family and friends but what if it stops working. If you use Snapchat frequently, then the condition in which Snapchat is not working will be bothersome for you. To fix the issues of Snapchat, you can read out this article.
Issues in Snapchat & Why Snapchat Not Working
If you are unable to use the Snapchat app, it could be due to various reasons. Some of the commonly faced issue are listed below:
- Snapchat failed to send messages
- Snapchat not refreshing
- Snapchat keeps freezing
- Snapchat server outage
Fixes for Snapchat Not Loading Snaps
In order to use Snapchat effectively, you can fix the issues. To get the issue resolved, you can try out the below-mentioned fixes:
- Turn the Airplane mode off and on- If you are in an area where the network connection is unstable, you can restart the network connection by turning the Airplane mode on or off in your phone.
- Log out and back into Snapchat- Some of the users are able to send messages only when they log out and log in again. Below mentioned are the steps:
- Open the Snapchat app and select Settings.
- Scroll down to tap Log out.
- To confirm log out, tap the option for the same.
- Log in again and try sending the message again.
- Clear Snapchat cache- You can try clearing the cache of Snapchat following the steps mentioned below:
- Open the Snapchat app and go to the Settings option.
- Select the clear cache option and then clear all.
- Change storage location- Sometimes the issue comes up when you change the default storage location to external memory. If you change it again, it will start working.
- Reinstall Snapchat- If you are unable to send a Snapchat, you can uninstall the app and reinstall it with the latest version and features. In some cases, reinstalling will fix the bugs and the issue.
- Check the network connection- You need to ensure that you are connected with a network that has strong signal strength.
- Restart the phone- Sometimes the issue gets resolved simply by restarting the device.
- Snapchat is down- If none of the above methods work to resolve the issue, it might be because Snapchat is down. You can check for the news related to server outage. In case the server is down, you can only wait till the problem is fixed.
If the issue of Snapchat not working is still there, contact the support team. The executives of the support team will provide all the assistance related to Snapchat issues. The contact support details are available on Snapchat’s official webpage.