Yahoo is a very popular web service provider which is used by millions of people around the globe. Besides this, the company also offers its users with services Yahoo Mail, Yahoo Directory etc. Well, there is no doubt in this that Yahoo provides its users with most credible service but there are chances some might face some technical glitches like Yahoo not sending verification code. So, in such cases the company has ensured that the users get the necessary assistance to solve this issue.
Steps To Resolve Yahoo Verification Code Not Responding
Further, you can also try out the steps that we are going to provide in this article which are quite simple and can easily resolve your Yahoo not sending code issue. Just make some changes in your settings and resolve this issue.
Steps to solve not sending code issue of Yahoo:
1. Before, following the steps you are required to launch the Yahoo Sign in page.
2. Further, you need to Login in your account by entering the username and password in the provided space.
3. After logging in your account, you need to navigate to the Account info icon and click on it.
4. Thereafter, you are required to click on the Account Security option.
5. Further, you need to configure your phone number.
6. Now, click on the two-step verification option.
7. Make changes in your security settings by changing the phone number to get a verification code and resolve your Yahoo not authorising issue.
8. Once done with the changes you can are required to choose the mode of receiving code like through text or by making call.
9. Choose one and get your initial code and get access to your account.
10. Further, you can also set a alternative email id to receive the code when you don’t have access to your phone number.
So, this is how you can solve Yahoo not responding issue in a quick and efficient way. And if still unable to resolve the issue you can contact the Yahoo support.
The Yahoo support team will ensure that all your issues are resolved during the first call.