Emailing has become a truly rave phenomenon.Each one of us use email for multiple purpose whether for communication, marketing or any information.There are plenty of mailing services in the world. But no one come close to the standard of Apple Mail.Apple Mail is the major email serving platform and mostly used by Mac and iPhone user.Not one it provides mailing features but it also provides a medium to save any files or behind attachment.But Occasionally user does faces certain issue while using the services of apple mail,one of them is How to Add Signature in Apple Mail.One can take the help of technical support or follow this simple procedure to fix the issue:
Steps for How to add signature in Apple Mail :
- First of all,open your iPhone .
- Then go to the setting and then Mail as well as Preferences.
- Again click on the Signatures.
- Further as the Then select any account from the left column one want to use it as signature.
- In the middle column, one must type a name for the signature.
- Again as name appears on the signature table, then in right column click on create signature.
- As per one's preference, one can edit and format menu in order to change the mail layout.
- If you already have a signature then one just follow the same procedure till signature.
- Then click on the left column and click on choose signature from Pop up menu.
- Then choose a signature as per one wish.
Incase if you ever face any problem in adding signature then one can contact the Apple Mail Technical Support. Their technical representative will make sure that whatever assistance.