Here are the solutions on how to change your Apple ID security questions from iPhone:
Apple ID is interestingly important for all the Apple devices like iPhone, Mac, iPad, and even for Windows PC.For Windows PC Outlook webmail account is important as it helps to care Windows device forever.An email account is the perfect resources and the medium of the communication with the clients.It is, like a top class security for the important devices and this is why in order to use Apple device it is mandatory to create an email ID to manage your device hassle-free.However, if there is an issue with your Apple device, you should not worry at all, as this article will shed the light on the particular simple problem faced by the users on daily basis.
If you are having a little bit issue with your Apple ID which you want to change then you must have a basic knowledge of technical troubleshooting to prevent unnecessarily error. But it is also correct that in a very rare time we need to change and use security question and answer for Apple ID password. But when we forget the password then we can change and reset them carefully. So if you want to reset the password before changing the security question then it would be the intellectual idea indeed.
So here we go to the process of Apple ID Password Reset as follows:
- At first, start on your iPad. and then tap on the setting and then select apple account tab.
- Try to enter the correct email address and password to sign in.
- If showing an error then you are required to tap the forgot password tab and then tap the verify button.
- Enter the registered mobile phone and to seek verification code and then move to the next.
- Enter the code after which you will be able to reset the password via password reset link easily.
After changing the password if you really feel like to Change Apple ID Security questions then you can move to the below instructions given down.
- Open your device and then launch your Safari internet browser and go to the iForgot.apple.com.
- Enter your Apple ID, select continue and then reset your security questions and then select continue button.
- Follow the on-screen steps to verify your identity and if you don't get options to verify your identity then restart your system.
- Now you press the security questions after resetting your device and then choose one and select continue button.
After changing or resetting your security questions,you might want to set up two-factor authentication and this is one way to keep your account secure and then you would not need to keep remember your security question for the further troubleshooting on your Apple or Windows device ever.
Notwithstanding, if you are having an issue while using your Apple device and not able to access Apple ID then you can make a call at Apple Technical Support Phone Number, available at all time in order to get the issue fixed in a jiffy. So if you are in the doubt and want to get the information related to the problem then you can contact us at any time to get get the issue fixed easily.