Are you getting annoyed because of iTunes won't sync music with iPhone? It’s Time to get stress free
Do you want to fix the iTunes Synchronization issue on iPhone? If yes, then you have landed on a right place. Here you will get the illustrative method of the same. So, follow the steps listed below and resolve your issues.
Steps to fix the iTunes Synchronization on iPhone
- Connect your iPhone to the Computer and launch iTunes.
- Now click on the Music section, if a dialogue box appears and shows iCloud Music Library is ON, keep it off and to do the same first of all disconnect the iPhone from your computer and then go to the setting of the iPhone, under the same tap on Music. Now scroll down the Music page and tap on iCloud Music Library and keep it in Off mode.
- Now connect your iPhone again with the Computer and launch iTunes. Navigate to the Music section. At the top of the page, you will see the Sync Music section, click on the box and enable it to Synchronize.
- Now click on Apply and further click on Done.
- If you got stuck at any step, then contact iTunes Customer Support for the assistance. They work around the clock, so you can contact them anytime. The techies will offer the best and advanced way to solve the issue.
- If the above process didn’t work, then you need to update the iTunes. For the same, open iTunes after connecting your iPhone to the computer. Now, click on the Help tab, located at the top of the page. From the drop-down menu, select Check for Updates. Thereafter, the update will begin. Once it is completed, then perform the above step again.
If still facing the issue, then reset network setting from your iPhone. To do the same, tap on Setting, move to the General and then select Reset Network Setting. Now tap on the same, thereafter your iPhone network setting will be reset. Now connect your iPhone to your computer, you will get the pop-up, click on Trust this computer. Once it is done, perform the first step to synchronize iTunes on iPhone.
If still persist an issue, then get the expert advice by dialing on the iTunes Support Phone Number.The techies have good hands on experience on solving multiple issues, so they will provide the comprehensive solution of such issues.