Take Assistance from Netgear Tech Support To Fix It
We all are living in an interconnected world, where we exchange files, messages and chat services on regular basis through the Internet or other communication media. But the Internet plays an important role in communication these days. But in the basic infrastructure of the Internet requires networking. Networking plays a critical role in the connection of the various and multiple networks. But all these things could not be possible without having one device i.e Router.
Facing issue with the NetGear Router
The router acts as a backbone of various network connections whether it’s public or private. There are different types of router making company in the world is the NetGear router. Netgear support number will help and guide you in fixing any problem related to the router.
NetGear is one of the leading and most popular routers making a company in the world. It is one of the earliest routers making company which has built a reputation for itself in their domain. They make all types of router suiting their various customer whether its business or the individual. Their router is known for providing their quality strength of the signal and the strong hardware. But sometimes the customer does face problem while working on it, in that case, it’s better to take the assistance from the Netgear tech support. Some of the common problems face by the user while using the Netgear router is:
Changing of Netgear router password
1. First of all, the user needs to launch the internet browser and then type www.routerlogin.net into the Google address bar.
2. Afterward now enter the router username and password and then log in through default username or admin.
3. Then click on Ok and select wireless and further type the new username and password
4. Click on the Apply button.
Resetting of the NetGear router
1. In order to reset the router, the user needs to locate the restore factory setting and reset button.
2. Then click on the paperclip in order to press and hold the restore factory button for seven seconds.
3. Again, release the restore factory settings and then reset button.
4. Afterward when you are done the router factory reset, then power lights stop blinking and lights solid green.
In case, if the user faces any problem related to the resetting of the password, then it’s better to take the assistance from the NetGear Technical support solution. They have a highly qualified technical support team which are fully versed in their domain and have tons of experience to make sure that whatever be the problem must be resolved on a timely basis. They work 24*7/365 days to make sure that whatever be the issue will be fixed at the proper time.